Our aim is always to put patient needs first. Sometimes we understand things don't go to plan or to the high levels of standards we set ourselves.
We take complaints very seriously and deal with your complaint thoroughly and promptly so that the matter is resolved with the right outcome in as short a time frame as possible.
Who can complain?
A complaint may be made by the person who has been directly affected by a particular action or issue, or it can be made by a person acting on their behalf.
Protecting patient confidentiality is a legal requirement and if consent is in doubt, the patient or the person affected will be asked to sign a consent form.
How to complain
- Raise your concern directly to any member of our team verbally in person or by calling the practice.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to us at The Dental Health Centre, 1B School Lane, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 6RD
What happens next:
- We will acknowledge your complaint
- We will investigate your concerns and keep you informed on progress
- We will provide a written response
- You may respond with details of dissatisfaction; we will review your comments and provide results of our review; we will also provide details of how you can escalate your concerns for independent review